Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Stalking 12.31.10

I want to take time to thank some of my fellow bloggers who entertain me with their contributions to the blog world. I try to show love for them by mentioning them in one of my posts every chance I get. However, I thought to myself, "Why not just spotlight them?"

And here is another installment of that! I present "Blog Stalking!" A phrase I started regurgitating after seeing Falen AKA Thundercat type it a few times.



Today, I present to you: "This Is What Famous People Do" by Annah

The blog is titled "Red Means Go" and this is my favorite post from her spot. This post is one of the first blogs I ever read and Annah is the first blogger I ever followed. Yes, she's my first.

When I become a billionaire blogger, I'm going to buy Annah her very own designated driver!

Be sure to comment and let her know what you think!

Search This Blog