Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog Stalking 12.17.10

I want to take time to thank some of my fellow bloggers who entertain me with their contributions to the blog world. I try to show love for them by mentioning them in one of my posts every chance I get. However, I thought to myself, "Why not just spotlight them?"

And here is the first installment of that! I present "Blog Stalking!" A phrase I started regurgitating after seeing Falen type it a few times.

Today, I present to you:
"GHETTO PARAMORMAL ACTIVITY" by Thundercat

Her blog is appropriately titled "Colorful Rants of A Fed Up Sista" and this is one of my favorite posts from her spot. Those who follow me know that I think highly of this blog as it is one of the funniest ones on the web.



Be sure to comment on her page and let her know what you think about the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog