Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

X

No, the "X" doesn't represent the letter, a Family Feud strike or anything like that. It's the Roman numeral letter for "10." 10 years ago, I married The Mrs. and I just wanted to take a moment to share with my followers our milestone of double digits!

To celebrate, we decided to roll back down to our honeymoon spot in Panama City Beach, Florida. What was so cool about the 6.5 hour drive was that we did it without even turning on the radio. We still have conversation for one another after all of this time.

It's been a great 10 years and I look forward to 10 more. Thanks for allowing me to be me!

Honeymoon: Panama City Beach, FL - View from our resort room

Anniversary #5: San Antonio, TX - The Alamo

X: Back where it all started in Panama City Beach.  View from the Origin @ Seahaven hotel.

10 comments:

  1. Q. Congrats to you and Mrs. Q! Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mooner! Your guest post will show by tomorrow morning!

      Delete
  2. Awwww, I love it! Congrats to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your and your lovely bride. 10 years is a big deal. I hope you both great conversation and amazing views for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it, RG! Double digits is a big deal, especially in today's society.

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Make Florida rue the day it met you two!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will do our best to leave our marks even if it includes lifting a leg on a fire hydrant or two!

      Delete
  5. Hi Quincy,

    Wanted to stop by and check out your blog like I said I would over at Sonia's place yesterday.

    I guess congratulations are in order or maybe just Happy Anniversary. I have no doubt that Friday the 13th has nothing on this. You guys are still happy and life is good.

    I see you visited the Alamo during year #5 so you made it to Texas. Good choice, I'm a native Texan so we welcome everyone to come visit our fabulous state.

    I also noticed you reside in Jackson and my Dad is from that area. We were there a couple years ago, traveling through there to visit relatives.

    So congrats again and you guys enjoy your weekend okay!

    ~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in, Adrienne and thanks for the congrats. Yes, we visited Austin in Year 3 and then San Antonio in Year 5. My brother lives in Dallas, so I'm very familiar with Texas.

      That's cool that your dad lives in MS. I like him already! :)

      Delete

Search This Blog